Spokane Law Firm Defending Your Interests in Personal Injury and Family Law Cases
Dedicated attorney serving the Spokane area since 1994
Peltram Law Offices represents clients in even the most emotionally trying legal matters. For 19 years, we have taken immense pride in providing reliable advice so our clients can make sound decisions regarding their personal injury and family law cases. We have extensive experience with the following types of cases:
- Car accidents —Traffic accidents occur daily for a variety of reasons, such as excessive speed, distracted driving, failure to obey traffic laws and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Trust a personal injury lawyer to obtain compensation for bodily injury, property damage or death. Learn more about your options after a car accident from an experienced Spokane attorney.
- Truck accidents — Collisions involving heavy trucks typically result in greater damage and more serious injuries than car accidents. Dealing with trucking companies is complex because they have lawyers working hard on their side. Hiring your own knowledgeable attorney can make all the difference in your truck accident case.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — Whether walking across an empty parking lot or biking through a busy intersection, you must be vigilant and mind traffic laws. Obeying marked crosswalks and following traffic signs ensures the safety of everyone on the road. Personal injuries resulting from pedestrian and bicycle accidents may be long-lasting and costly, even if at first they seem minor, so it is always advisable to seek medical attention and speak with a personal injury lawyer.
- Insurance disputes — After an accident resulting in personal injury or a loved one’s death, you will likely have to deal with insurance companies. While they may owe you money for your loss, they have seasoned attorneys on their side working to minimize the amount you receive. If you are dealing with an insurance dispute, we can explain the laws pertaining to personal injury protection and negotiate your claim on your behalf.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists — Compensation claims for personal injury or property damage stemming from an auto accident involving an uninsured or underinsured driver are complex. But, depending on your insurance policy, your insurer may be responsible for compensation and even for covering costs associated with your claim. If you were hit by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, hiring a lawyer who has experience with these situations can maximize your chances of recovering a fair amount from your claim.
- Slip and fall accidents — This is one of the most contested premises liability matters. It requires diligent investigation of the location, circumstances and conditions involved in your accident. Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere when a property owner or manager fails to keep the premises safe or fails to warn you of existing dangers. Having a personal injury attorney on your side helps ensure recovery for any loss or damage resulting from your bodily injuries.
- Medical malpractice — The law requires medical professionals and medical facilities to observe certain standards of care in diagnosing and treating patients. When these standards are not observed and a patient is injured, a claim for medical malpractice provides a course to recover damages. If you were a victim of medical malpractice, we can help you seek compensation from the doctor, hospital or other individual or entity responsible for your injuries.
- Wrongful death — Seeking compensation for a loved one’s wrongful death requires an attorney with highly specific knowledge of complex areas of the law that may include personal injury, medical malpractice, insurance and contract law. Peltram Law Offices compassionately guides you through a wrongful death claim and eases your legal burdens during this difficult time.
- Divorce — Divorce encompasses more than just the physical separation of two spouses. Division of property, child custody and visitation schedules and support payment arrangements are a few of the issues typically contested during a divorce. We strive to ensure that you leave your marriage in a secure position by providing guidance and representation in the following areas:
- Child custody — Peltram Law Offices represents your parental interests in child custody disputes. We know that your children’s well-being is your highest concern, and we make it ours, too.
- Child support — Divorce can be frightening — especially when thinking about how you will support your children alone. If you are required to pay child support, we ensure that the court considers all aspects of your situation before stipulating payment amounts.
- Alimony and property division — Like child support, decisions about alimony and property division can make all the difference in your life after divorce. Will you have to start all over financially, or will you maintain the lifestyle you enjoyed during the marriage? A divorce lawyer who cares about your situation can ensure that your best interests are protected.
Rely on a seasoned personal injury and family law attorney in Spokane for your legal needs
For 19 years, Peltram Law Offices has provided attentive service and a tailored approach to our clients’ cases. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis for personal injury matters. Call 509-624-4922 or send us a message online today.